- CURRENT OPENINGS -
We are looking for an exceptional and talented senior design lead Architect with over 5 years experience to join our growing business.
If you have experience of Hospitality, Leisure, Housing and Care Home projects in the UK, then we want to hear from you!
Working alongside the senior associates and director, you will be instrumental in delivering quality, inspirational designs and helping us to grow our business.
You will be naturally organised with great management skills to be able to inspire your team.
Able to contribute with outline design, planning submissions presentations, CAD drawings and models, visuals, sketches and schedules. Whilst working on projects at various stages of progression.
Your knowledge of construction detailing will be helpful for assisting in the preparation of tender packages and coordinating the information across the design team.
Some experience in site inspection will be welcomed for routinely monitoring the construction works, attending site meetings to ensure compliance with the architectural proposals, report issues, and action responses on and off site.
- Proficiency in Revit AutoCAD
- Competent in using of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to monitor and follow up consultants and subcontractors packages for approval
- Prepare basic working details for tender and construction stage as required
- Interest in a design approach focused on flair and quality
- Ability to undertake tasks with minimal supervision
- Lateral thinking and problem solving
Part II Architectural assistants
We are seeking both enthusiastic Part II Architectural assistants to join our team in West London.
The successful candidates shall demonstrate the requisite skills, experience and qualifications to assist us in developing exciting new projects in the Leisure/Hotel & Care and Retirement sectors.
This position would suit an excellent communicator with good presentation, design flair and construction detailing skills, a team player who is also confident with strong initiative to work independently.
Advanced in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite (InDesign/Photoshop) & SketchUp preferred
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
Comprehensive knowledge of Building Regulations, London planning and space standards
RIBA Part 2
RIBA Part 3